|Bilingual Supervised Visitation and Exchange Monitor|
Summary/ Basic Responsibilities
Bilingual Visitation and Exchange Monitor for the YWCA Supervised Visitation and Exchange Center. The Monitor will be responsible for supervising visits and exchanges at the Center and will report to the Center Director.
- Supervising, monitoring and intervening if necessary, visits of parents with their child(ren)
- Assisting the Center Director and other monitors as a team member
- Attending and participating in all required Center trainings and staff meetings
- Maintaining confidentiality and neutrality
- Must possess a working knowledge of the dynamics of domestic violence.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services field, or as a substitute for the educational requirements:
Two (2) years direct service experience in human services, domestic violence, batterer’s intervention, visitation supervision, or any combination of relevant education.
Experience which would demonstrate knowledge, skill and ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Ability to recognize and respond to potential safety issues.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
|Qualified applicants should send a resume to Kenneth Powell at email@example.com. No phone calls please. |