YWCA Central Alabama is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. We work every day to make a positive change in the lives of individuals and in the community.
We are seeking a full-time Client Services Manager to work in our Domestic Violence Services department. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Domestic Violence Services, the CSM will supervise Direct Service teams in multiple areas of the program. This is an exciting opportunity to play a leadership role in developing and implementing programming to assist clients in achieving a positive outcome and playing a key role in creating a data-driven, outcomes-focused model of service deliver for clients in our program.
- Responsible for the supervision of client services, including advocacy, community outreach, victim support groups, counseling services and SAIL (Special Assessment Intervention and Liaison) program.
- Provide advocacy and public education to the community through public speaking, disseminating education and personal contact.
- Assist Director of DVS with program development and implementation, operations, budgeting, contract and grant management, reporting, training and crisis management.
- Support Program Manager by providing continual quality assurance around data collection, reporting, clinical and administrative documentation.
- Ensure that the goals and objectives are met for each program in fulfillment to contracts and grant requirements in accordance with YWCA mission and strategic plan.
- Provide support to all departments as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned by Director.
- Maintain a creative, inclusive and cooperative environment for staff and use a constructive process in dealing with problems, decisions and policy-making that respects the rights of staff and clients.
- Provide supervision to leadership and staff, including assisting staff during crises and rapidly responding to all emergency situations, provide coverage as needed for staff meetings, partnership meetings, community meetings, and all other meetings assigned by Director.
- Represent DVS as a leader in agency-wide initiatives.
- Develop partnerships among social services systems and community based-resources.
An ideal candidate should possess:
- Proven leadership in supervising program operations, managing departmental change and in depth knowledge on evidence based practices in a social services model and has demonstrated outcomes in increasing sufficiency.
- Strong computer skills, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Grant writing and reporting experience.
- Experience with facilitating meetings, organizing events and community organizing
- Personal effectiveness/credibility.
- Demonstrated commitment to social justice highly preferred
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Outgoing personality with the ability to relate well to others