- Greet and thank donors bringing in items.
- Work efficiently to sort donations by program specifications.
- Maintain an organized and safe work environment while sorting.
- Strong eye for detail is needed to assess donations
- Transport sorted items to various YW programs as well as other designated off-site locations.
- Exhibits friendliness toward and consideration of YWCA employees, volunteers, participants, and the general public
- Adheres to YWCA policies and guidelines
- Acts as a responsible team member
- In general, demonstrates energy and enthusiasm for her/his work.
- Displays a neat appearance and competent manner
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to respond appropriately to challenging situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals, including peers, volunteers, supervisors, and community partners
Skills, Qualifications, and Knowledge
- High school diploma
- Valid driver’s license and use of automobile with current insurance required
- Must be available to work daytime hours Monday-Friday
- Lift and carry at least 30 pounds
All interested and qualified applicants should send resume to Mary Jane Gibson at email@example.com. No phone calls please.