|September 28, 2018|
Supervised Visitation and Exchange Services Monitor
The YWCA Central Alabama is seeking Visitation and Exchange Monitors for the YWCA Supervised Visitation and Exchange Center located in Birmingham, Alabama. Monitors will be responsible for supervising visits and exchanges at the Center on weekends only.
- Supervising visits of parents with their child(ren).
- Monitoring visits and visitation exchanges.
- Working as a team with the Center Director and other visitation monitors.
- Participating in all required Center trainings and staff meetings.
- Maintaining confidentiality and neutrality.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, counseling, human or child development or related field
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Two (2) years direct service experience in human services, domestic violence services, visitation supervision services, or other related areas.
- As a substitute for the educational requirements above, the applicant may possess any combination of relevant education and experience which would demonstrate knowledge, skill and ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Working knowledge of the dynamics of domestic violence.
- Sensitivity to the needs of the families who utilize the Center. Compensation will be provided on an hourly basis.
All interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to Kenneth Powell, email@example.com. No phone calls please.