How To Apply

Unfortunately, the YWCA is NOT accepting housing applications for its Single/Family Transitional Housing or Sullivan Square Apartments until further notice.  If anyone is in need of Transitional Housing, please contact Housing at (205) 322-9922 ext. 179.

To apply for YW housing you may…

Call the housing office at (205) 322-9922 ext. 178 to request an application.

E-mail the housing office here.

Request an application in person at the YWCA at 309 N. 23rd St. Birmingham, AL 35203 during normal business hours.

View and print the Downtown and YWoodlawn Permanent and Transitional housing application here.

View and print the Senior housing application here.

Learn more by calling the YWCA housing general information line at (205) 322-9922 ext. 178.